The Real Of Janggut

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

sarah connor - im gonna find you




Lonely days I tried to find you
Didn't know how lost I was
So many years I was
so blind too
Confusing neediness for love


I believe in magic
But that's not what I need
Looking for the
meaning of reality


I know
I'm gonna find you
The day I come you'll
open up that door
I know
I'm gonna break through
As easy as just walking in

A halfway open door
I'm gonna find you


Maybe we've met in places
Or maybe that was just a dream
Inner eyes reveal what
you fail to see
'til later babe
Or are they future memories?


I know my heart is too young
To sing the same old song
But I long for you...
Someone have never known, baby
What would a wise heart say
To make the crazy sane
Or will you recognize
My image in my eyes?



No comments:

Post a Comment