The Real Of Janggut

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Muhaimin admitted



Hello my friend!!

It's such a bored night today. I can't even playing around with my new Muhaimin.. He's admitted because of "Demam Kuning". Poor little baby!!! My sister and her lovely husband bring their baby to GH. Me also followed them laaaa for helping to carrie out sort of stuffs. At 6.30pm we moved to GH.

At the registration side, i saw there a few peoples waiting for their turn to be register. Thanks God because we don't need to que up for a long hours. In a short while, Muhaimin's turn to be register. He admitted at Ward 6D. I bring all the stuffs to the ward. Unfortunately, i can't enter into the ward. It's just for Muhaimin's parents only sigh*... I don't have options, just waiting outside the ward laaa!! aiyoo!!!!

I tell you what, it takes about 3 hours to settle all the procedures. Goshh!!!!
Tommorow i'll be visit my Muhaimin.. Miss him already :-(



No comments:

Post a Comment